Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to The Official Launch of My Photogrpahy Blog ^_^


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to My Page!! (^_^)

Thanks for visiting my humble Photography Blog that been delay for quite long time now. So i had to make up my mind during new year day to make it official on this special day and time 11.1.11 at 11:11pm.

I'm a freelance photographer that still exploring and learning all about photography from every aspects possible. Trying to improve my skill everyday and taking any chances that i have to keep shooting.
Currently i'm trying to organize some photo shoots session too. So that other photographers can join in the fun of shooting on a cost sharing basis. I do provide photo shoot services for models that want to add more collection to their portfolio as well. ^_^

For those who interested to work with me in photo shoots, models and photographers, are welcome to contact me.

Just want to say thanks once again to all for visiting my blog. I will keep it up as long as i'm still shooting. I hope that all of you will follow the photography journey with me through. So to see the changes that i've made from now till the near future!!

Finally i just hope that you all will enjoy the pictures been posted here. Thanks so much to be with me here on this very special day!! (^_^)


EdwinGoh Photography
Email:
edgoh77@gmail.com
Facebook:
Photobucket:
Contact:
+6016 888 9150

3 comments:

  1. thanks decharixma7....i will keep it up....do come back for the updates yeah!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man .....
    If you have any good sessions, please let me know ...
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete